Monday, March 25, 2013

Teresa and I had a delicious lunch at Olive Garden (had my usual all-you-can-eat soup and salad, and yummy breadsticks before Passover starts at sundown).  It was her first real outing on crutches, but she managed just fine.  Around the house she's using a chair, and hoping to get a walking cast in another week or two.

I got to see their day-old chicks.... too cute! There were probably a dozen of them, but it was hard to count since they didn't all come out of the bushes at the same time.



On the way to Teresa's I had stopped at Walmart and picked up a mattress pad and sheets for Alex's old twin bed; once I got home I made up the bed so now that room is all ready for a guest.  Of course with Summer coming up fast, not sure if we'll be getting many visitors...

Feeling a little tired, so not going to tackle the quilt borders.  They can wait until morning, when I'm nice and fresh.  

There are plenty of other things for me to get done around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment