Thursday, March 14, 2013

I woke up early today; could it be that I'm just excited to head off to chemo in a bit?  Maybe I'll find out the exact number of treatments I have left so I can start the countdown.  But the really exciting news is that I finished the main part of the wedding quilt last night (could you hear me cheering?)  
I'm pretty sure what I'm going to do for the border, although I may not feel up to working on the quilt for a couple of days. But at least I'm on target to finish up the quilt top in the next few weeks and get it off to a quilter before I head off on my big trip the end of April.

It's expected to be in the 90s today (and also for the following 3 days) but then 'cool off' <g> into the high 80s.  Spring is definitely here, which means summer <sigh> isn't far off.  Guess I won't be getting much sympathy, though, from folks who are still dealing with winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment