Friday, March 1, 2013

Alex had invited me to meet him to check out his new apartment after his Thursday morning class.  His credit has been approved, so he and Clay will be moving into the 2BR, 2Bath on March 18.  It's a very nice place (much nicer than my first apartments) although I seriously doubt that it will ever look that clean once they move into it.

Needless to say they are both counting down the next 18 days until they can escape from the horrors of their parents' houses...

This morning was my stint as The Word Wizard at Park Meadows.  The kids were thrilled to see me, which is always a boost to the self-esteem, and I do enjoy getting to pop into all the classes.

There are two half days left in the current school year, but I'll only be able to 'Wizard' at the one in April; in May I expect to be sailing down the Rhone River in France with Maman!

Shortly after I got home, Estera came over to get some lemons and grapefruit; Willie 'helped'.  At one point he discovered Alex's old dumptrucks that are parked on the back side of the hot tub, at which point he was done helping <g> with the fruit.  I walked back across the street with them, and Estera and I (with Willie 'helping' again....)  put together a new dump truck of his.  Spring has definitely sprung - we will be hovering around 80 degrees for the next 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment