Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Yesterday was a pretty typical Monday....I never mind getting my blood drawn pre-chemo, but any day that includes my annual well-woman visit to the gynecologist is not going to score high on my excitement scale. 

She did say things seem just fine (of course that's pending the results of my PAP) though I certainly remember what happened a week after I saw her last year. I did talk to her about my concerns over her missing the lump in my breast, which the doctor doing the biopsy (only ten days later) showed me was quite feelable.

In the afternoon Tom and I took a hike around the block (over half a mile.)  We walked slowly, and although he was definitely tired by the time we got back home it didn't wear him out to sleep last night.  We see the surgeon later this morning for his post-op check (all of his incisions have been healing beautifully), and maybe the doctor will have some suggestions.  Sleep is very important - I know I definitely need mine, and his body is trying to do some major healing!

I worked a little more on the wedding quilt last night.  But I was tired, so instead of starting the last set of blocks I worked on the sashing - less chance of error!  I'm very happy with the way things are coming together, and (of course!) I would love to post and 'show off'.
But I want the quilt design itself to be a surprise for Z&B (they do know I'm making one, but that's it.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment