Monday, January 21, 2013

The house is nice and clean after its monthly 'overhaul' (thank you Bella & Teresa!)  Together we attacked Alex's room, and made a huge difference in there.  (It also helped that I opened the small window in there to let in some fresh air.) After the ladies left I picked up the carpet shampooer (it had been residing at Patti's since she used it over the summer) for the final coup de grace.
Among the many 'treasures' in his room I found 4(!) pairs of my 'missing' paper scissors (I finally picked up a couple of pairs at the dollar store recently, so I'm probably all set for a while.)

I was going to do some raking today and fill up the second trash can; we usually have Monday pickup, but I really thought the city workers would have today off for MLK Day, and we'd be shuffled to Tuesday.  Wrong!

And if you believe that, I have some LOCAL (as in Arizona) ocean-front property I'd like to sell you...

Speaking of which.... I've been here.  Everyone recognize it?  
You DO know that you can leave comments at the bottom of this post, right? 

Check out these socks Marilyn found that I'm putting on my 
"if you don't know what gift to get me, here's a suggestion" list:

My weary bones are suggesting that I go hit the hot tub for a bit.  

Hope it's warmed up for my soaking pleasure - 
the water level was getting a bit low, so I added some this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment