Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's finally warming up here - Pokey certainly appreciates that, and yesterday afternoon made the Exodus from her crate and ventured out into the sun ... for the first time in weeks and weeks!  I had been offering her veggies and fruits inside the crate, but for the most part they went untouched.  However yesterday she was quite interested in the lettuce, watermelon, and apples I fed her in the grass.

I'm also very pleased to report that the temps for the next 7 days are predicted to be in the nice, normal (for us) winter range... in the sensible 70s.  There is much cheering and rejoicing here in Arizona!

Tom's visit with the cardiologist yesterday was interesting, to say the least.  We were both disappointed that he seemed to take no responsibility for the communication snafu with his staff (we would have loved to hear that he'll be reviewing how they talk with patients about their meds.) But the silver lining is that instead of re-prescribing 4 meds, Tom has done so well without any that the cardiologist decided to try Tom on just one, and see how he's doing when we return in 2 weeks.

I did get some sewing done yesterday, and I finished up the last of the blocks!  


But when I started in on the sashing I ran into a snafu and decided to quit for the day until I could start again refreshed this morning.

Today's another day, and I'm ready to attack my project!


No comments:

Post a Comment