Sunday, January 20, 2013

This morning I sashed another 5 blocks for the quilt, and then, in essence, ran out of fabric.  So until I pick up some more (on Wednesday, after quilting?) I'll be 'forced' to work on the baby bib instead.  Today during the football games (way to go, Ravens!) I made great headway, finishing up a couple of the bunny letters.

Today I also finished reading Cloud Atlas, which I heartily recommend.  

Too bad the same can't be said of the movie (which I haven't seen, but between crappy reviews and Lisa's scathing report, I have absolutely no interest in doing so.)

I also did a whole bunch of laundry today (3 loads at the guest house, and another several here) so I'm feeling quite productive.  And as long as I'm patting myself on the back
I've been doing Bonnie's shoulder exercises, and can already tell the difference!  

No comments:

Post a Comment