Thursday, January 24, 2013

All that raking yesterday afternoon really wore me out.  I ended up taking a nap around 5:00, and when I got up around 7:00 I merely moved to the couch to help Tom watch TV - and promptly fell back asleep.  He woke me up so I could relocate back to bed (maybe my snoring was interfering with his TV watching?) but the move woke me up enough so that I couldn't fall back asleep and ended up back in the family room watching TV until a more respectable bedtime.  

I've been up for several hours already this morning, and in a little bit I'll head back outside to try and finish up the raking before the rain (expected Friday and/or Saturday) arrives.  I would like all of the leaves gone before we get irrigation next week, and dry light leaves are MUCH easier to deal with than soggy heavy ones.  Otherwise I might wait a couple of days before raking again.

The only other thing on my agenda is a quick trip to the post office to mail off a bib - and the final payment for my May cruise!  This is what our boat (which will only carry 46 passengers) should look like:

What a way to celebrate the end of chemo, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment