Sunday, January 27, 2013

So many folks I know are sick.  This is how Tracy described it:  

~ Just keep feeling sicker and sicker, even with all of the heavy meds and way too much bed rest..... ugh. I know I'm not dying because I feel too horrible! LOL~  Back to bed............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


To all of my sick friends/relatives, here's a "feel better soon" hug!

So far Tom and I have been spared the worst of it.  
Don't know how much coughing/sneezing his heart could take at this point!  

It's another wet and slimy day today -
although not like yesterday when we absolutely shattered the rain record.  

At the airport (the official spot, where the amount counts) we got over an inch of rain yesterday.  And other unofficial spots around the Valley reported almost 1.75".  Naturally there were all sorts of outside activities going on (after all, it's usually sunny and warm here in January!) like a 5K to raise money for Special Olympics, and a car wash (!) to raise funds for an injured police officer.  But folks pretty much seemed to take the rain in stride.  

I'm just happy I had no place I had to be this weekend - although if the weather had been better I thought about popping over to Casa Grande, just south of town, for their Bluegrass Festival. Last weekend I skipped the Bluegrass Festival in Blythe because Bonnie and Susie came to visit.  Maybe I'll make it to the one in Marana (just north of Tucson) in April.  

No comments:

Post a Comment