Friday, January 18, 2013

Yesterday I got a phone call from Alisa at the Breast Care Center.  I met her a year ago (!) when I was there for my lumpectomy surgery and agreed to take part in a breast cancer study.  Last January I either didn't ask for details on the study (because I just had so much else going on that I didn't care about the details?) or just don't remember much... although to be honest I know I've got the paperwork I signed in my (mammoth) cancer binder.

At that time they took some "before treatment' blood, and now they'd like some 'after treatment' blood (although I'm still on the Herceptin chemo through April.)   So in a few minutes I'm off to give them the blood.  Maybe I'll get some additional info and find out what they're trying to find out.  I'm glad to help in any way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment