Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Chemo went fine this morning.  When I saw the oncologist and mentioned my worsening shoulder pain, she was a bit concerned, especially when she saw just how limited my range of motion is.  "Just in case" she's having me get some x-rays (although since it's on both sides it's not likely there's an injury.) She also said there are other estrogen blockers we can try instead of the Arimidex if that indeed turns out to be the culprit.  

I actually made it to quilting (after the meeting had started) and got to see the demo on piped binding.  But it seems way out of my comfort zone, and I don't think I need any more aggravation.
I'll just stick with my tried-and-true regular method of binding.

After a quick stop at home to check on Tom and have a quick bite to eat, I headed off for the afternoon's errands.  My first stop was the office supply store, where I finally got a color cartridge for the printer.
(Now I can print up some 40% off coupons for the quilt store!)
  
Then I headed up to the District Office, which BTW never returned my call about their over-payment (I subbed a half-day in December but got paid for a full day.)  I gave Payroll the incorrect check, which they'll void, and then (hopefully) send me a check in the correct amount.  Then over to another department to redo my fingerprints (which were not accepted because they weren't clear enough.)

Next stop on my loop was the library, where Wonder was waiting for me.  It's a quick read, and I'm looking forward to curling up and diving in.

One last stop at Walmart to pick up a special request for Tom, then home, where the pool needed cleaning (again....)  Lots of leaves this time of year!!!

Now I'm done for the day.  Since I've been up since 3:00 (and zapped with Benedryl) I'm ready to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment