Friday, January 25, 2013

The weather yesterday was not very cooperative with my 'plan'.  It started raining in the morning (albeit lightly) at 8:00, so I hurried out back to rake.  After about 45 minutes I had finished the entire yard (with the exception of the westside jungle outside our bedroom) and declared myself finished for the day.  As in FINISHED, because I had put my back out.  But this time (for the first time) it included my sciatic nerve and poor gluteus maximus.
So instead of spending the day quilting as I'd hoped, I spent it either in the hot tub or on the heating pad.  Rainy days (and it rained - lightly - all day) are usually perfect for getting quilting done.  But not yesterday! 
(And this certificate self-destructed right on schedule, 30 minutes later.)  Just because I have a pain doesn't mean I have to be one, right?  I'm working hard not to be awarded with this 'honor' (Marilyn, is your "P" drawer over-flowing with PIB charts at the office?)

And in the "Silver Lining Department" Tom cooked dinner, 
which is always a plus!
 
We are expecting more rain, so I was surprised to see the sun shining when I woke up this morning. But no more raking for me for a while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment