Monday, January 28, 2013

SNOW SMILES:
Of course I can smile because I don't have to deal with snow here in Phoenix!

And speaking of smiles, TRY not to laugh at "Sue",
who just loves surprise parties...
http://pinterest.com/pin/101753272802681370/

But should you find yourself in a mood to shake your head in disbelief,
just check out these 10 'science' lessons:
http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/blog/10-interesting-lessons-from-creationist-inspired-school-books


All of a sudden I've been getting comments from various people about how much my hair has grown 'all of a sudden'.  But I'm thinking it's really just a 'side effect' of all the recent rain & humidity making what (little) I do have puff out more noticably...

Tom and Garry are off this morning for their annual OSHA refresher class.  I'm going to throw some dinner in the crockpot and then quilt (after I call Apryle at the lab to tell her my chemo will be on Thursdays from here on out and not to worry when I don't show up  for my pre-chemo blood draw today!)
(It's that usually that gets us, right?)

I do understand how she feels, which is why I have this "proof" posted prominently where I see it many times daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment