Wednesday, February 23, 2022

 I wasn't really worried about my recent mammogram, because if it had been bad news my oncologist would have already contacted me.   Still, it was reassuring to receive this actual confirmation from Banner Imaging in yesterday's mail: We are pleased to inform you that the results of your breast imaging performed on February 10, 2022 are normal.


Brownie did let me know when the pool guy arrived this morning (early, just beating the rain) but fell down on the job later, when Melodie stopped by with my label.  



Our doorbell has finally quit working altogether, so she did knock as instructed on the sign - but I was in the laundry room transferring clothes from the washer to the dryer, and didn't hear it.  And apparently Brownie didn't either!
 

She left the label at the door for me, and I think it turned out great!


I had planned to show her the book quilt - 
but she'll just have to see it another time.



When I'd emptied out the previous load from the dryer (done last evening, but it sat until this morning)  I discovered s a BIC lighter that must have been left in the pocket of Tom's jeans.  Just for shits and giggles I gave it a flick...  


and was amazed when it actually still worked!



Had a difficult time taking a selfie (one hand holding the lighter, and the other trying to hold the camera and still find the 'take' button) so after many hilarious tries settled on this - yet still managed to get my finger in the way.



This morning's final laundry load was a small one comprised of some darks that 'might' run, including my new jeans that arrived yesterday, and a new black hoodie of Alex's.  I put in a color catcher sheet to document any dye that ran, and obviously a fair amount did - though I had assumed the sheet would turn a blackish-blue rather than brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment