Friday, February 4, 2022

 Another morning where I slept in; I could very happily get used to this!


There was a message from Marco that he's sick today, and won't be at the gym.  Of course I could always go in and work out on my own, right?  


The bummer is that once Marco set up my Friday schedule I cancelled my chiropractor appt for today, and with two retreats added to my February schedule there are fewer options for rescheduling.


Paul and the crew are back this morning with a bobcat to load the (heavy) stumps into the truck.  Look at how nicely they are lined up, awaiting their turn.


But even with the bobcat, it looks like a chore!


Teri is coming over this afternoon so we can confer on the baby quilt she wants me to make; she's going to become a grandmother (in June?)  One of the parents is a snowboard instructor (and the other a ski instructor) so we're going to go with that theme.  Lots of fun fabrics abound!  Here's one I used to make a bag for Alex -


and what kiddo wouldn't like snowboarding snowmen and penguins?


\

And maybe the little one can even learn to read via the quilt?


As for a backing, minky is soft and cuddly - and now comes in this snowboarding print!


So I will see what strikes Teri's fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment