Sunday, February 6, 2022

 No surprise that I was pretty tired and worthless yesterday - 

and snuck in a few ZZZ along the way.



Unfortunately I woke up at a ridiculous hour again today.



I did get the two pieces of backing sewn together yesterday, but 'the long and short of it' <g> is that I still needed to make sure it doesn't require any additional length pieced onto it before I head over to Monica's this morning to drop it off.  



She's agreed to 'sneak' my quilt into her schedule and have it back to me before the VOS retreat since I want to bring it along for Show & Tell. 



And that also means Tom should be able to get at least some use out of it this winter!



Since it's still too dark to head out to soak (when I went out yesterday, around 7:30, the thermometer by the hot tub was only reading about 40 degrees) I got busy and checked the backing while I wait for the sun to appear.


Sadly I do need to add some fabric around the backing so it'll "work" on the longarm; obviously four yards was just not quite enough.


So off to check my stash for something I don't mind 'wasting'...

No comments:

Post a Comment