Monday, February 21, 2022

 Missed our visit with Cara & Zenna yesterday.  She'd re-scheduled for the afternoon during their daily walk through the neighborhood, but somehow I missed her text when they were outside the house.


Of course I did enjoy my time with Mary (as always!) and later with Wanda, who called around 3 to say she had brownies for me, so of course I jumped  right into the car.


Obviously still had not caught up on my sleep despite my Friday night sleep-a-thon.  I stretched out on the couch during the basketball game to help my back.  When Tom asked if I was going to sleep I said no - but next thing I knew it was 11:30.  

Then, before I actually got up and transferred to my bed I must have fallen asleep again, because "somehow" it was an hour later.  

Got up, brushed my teeth, and got into bed.  Then, just to make sure I'd fall back asleep after all that 'activity' I took a zolpidem - 


and next thing I knew it was 8:00 this morning!!!!!!!!!!


So time to get off the computer, get dressed, and ready to head out for PT.

No comments:

Post a Comment