Sunday, February 13, 2022

 In case anyone wonders

I didn't buy a yard of fabric at the quilt store yesterday...

I bought an EOB, about 2.5 yards.


After a brief stop back home for a quick lunch I headed to the dog agility competition.  It took me a while to find the Jumping Cholla venue - but once I did there was nothing going on!  Either it was just a morning event, or it had been cancelled altogether.



This morning I went to the grocery store first thing, so I'm all set to grill chicken tonight when everyone gets home from Tucson (and watches the SuperBowl?)  Despite the somewhat early hour the store was far from empty, but obviously some people's coffee had not kicked in yet.  



As I was doing my thing at the self-checkout area the guy who came up to the scanner next to me tried to get the attention of a woman who was heading out; she'd left her bag of groceries behind!  


I also tried to get her attention (I was closer to the end aisle and could see her leaving) but it took an employee to intercept her at the door after I hollered "she left her groceries behind."




Paid my VISA bill this morning, and seems like every month these days the total at the bottom has been a bit of a shocker.  



The current statement, which included charges for my iPhone and next month's plane ticket, was even  heftier than most.  



Now it's time for a soak before I get going on the rest of today's To Do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment