Sunday, February 20, 2022

 Yesterday turned out to be the first day in weeks that I didn't have a zillion things on my plate.  It was relaxing to stay home (for a big change!) and do 'this and that', trying to catch up (leisurely!) 


My biggest accomplishment was making the binding for Tom's quilt, getting it attached, and then starting the hand-stitching.


More relaxing on the agenda today!  


I expect a morning visit from Cara & Zenna, and an afternoon one from Mary, both enjoyable 'agenda' items.  In between visits I should be able to get more done around here. 


On Friday Alex and Tom had started work on the tree trough berm, shoring it up so that it's less likely to leak during the next irrigation cycle. 

 

I'm hoping Alex is around today to finish up and address the remaining issue, keeping the board (which isn't shown here in its 'correct' place) from squishing down the water-laden berm when I step on it to close off the orange gate.  (If that's left open, all the water gets sucked out of the trough when we open the main gate to let the water go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment