Friday, February 11, 2022

 Yesterday on NPR I caught part of an interview with the new mayor of Cincinnati, Aftab Pureval, and (naturally!) there was some mention <g> of the upcoming SuperBowl, when he said that there had been "some communication" with the mayor of LA.  If the Bengals win (though conventional wisdom says that's not likely) Pureval wants to ' rename' the California city LOSS Angeles for one day.


I enjoy seeing custom license plates and figuring out their meaning.  This one that I noticed yesterday on a Mini Cooper yesterday was easy! XL GOKRT  


This morning I figured I should work on the remaining dandelion patch out front.  But less than 24 hours post-irrigation the water had already soaked in, so many of them resisted removal by their roots even though I was using tools.


The root of the problem <G> is that they are 'old', having been mowed over countless times, so despite their smallish new growth their roots are quite thick.  


Thus I didn't make as much progress as I'd hoped 
before I had to come inside and get ready to head to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment