Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Yesterday, being Monday, I plugged away at PT, continuing to give it my best shot. Progress has slowed down and is not as dramatic, but I'll take whatever I can get in the Moving Forward Dept.  

Feet take a long time, and 'everyone' keeps saying that I will get there.  (I did ask 'what year?')  



Sure would be wonderful (and cheaper!) if I didn't have to continue with therapy in 2022.  Naturally I'd love to be completely healed a year out from my fall (ya think?) so I could I discontinue dedicating two mornings to PT, no small thing.  But if I do need to keep doing the PT <sigh> that would mean starting all over again to meet my annual deductible...



While focusing on rehabbing my foot has been a major component of 2021, I truly am hoping to be able to put it behind me and "forget" about it soon!



Yesterday afternoon Mary brought Sassy over for a play-date with Brownie; she was dog-sitting while her sister Jean had cochlear implant surgery. I'd invited Cara to bring Zenna to the party, though we did skip party hats and refreshments.

The pooches seemed to enjoy themselves, and Sassy was her usual high-energy self. I snapped away with my camera, though still kept missing the truly great shots.   For some reason <g> the pooches were not terribly cooperative, so these pix will have to suffice until I can do better.

First the obligatory sniff...





Telling secrets to the Newbie?



Except for the gym this morning I don't have anything scheduled, 
so I really MUST get to work on some gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment