Thursday, November 18, 2021

 Tom's procedure this morning went smoothly, and he was in/out in about an hour.  No surprise that he was much happier to finally get to have some coffee afterward, at the Human Bean in that same complex. 


While in the surgery center waiting room I had been making excellent progress on the binding, at least until I got a phone call - and as soon as I saw that it was from Terry, I knew.  She wanted to let me know that Neil had passed away during the night, and will call again in a few days when things are a bit more settled.

SO many people, thousands and thousands over the years, are beyond grateful to Neil and Terry for the incredible paradise they created at Valley View.  Neil was much loved, and will be greatly missed.  

Here they are in 2012, in the 'Maiden Soak' of the new Apple Pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment