Thursday, November 25, 2021

4:30 is just too early to wake up <sigh>  but it did mean that I could watch the parade in real time, 7:00 here, while I sewed.


Because we are on a septic tank we don't 'use' our disposal.  However I still run it get rid of any little things that might have ended up in there.  Yesterday, though, it wouldn't work; just got the hum of power.  

Tom checked all the things he could think of, but with no success.


Maybe Alex knows something we don't?


This morning I whipped up the apple slaw (could have done that yesterday) and then peeled/diced the bag of potatoes for a huge pot of mashers.  After all my KP work was completed I showered (and then dressed in comfy sweatpants in anticipation of "possibly" eating too much) and now I'm just waiting for the turkey to cook so we can feast.  I have missed the aroma of roasting turkey wafting through the house, because this year it's cooking outside in the smoker.

But assume all will be forgiven <g> when it's time to eat.



Now I'm enjoying the dog show, and will get back to sewing.




No comments:

Post a Comment