Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I got food prep done for tomorrow, and worked more on some holiday gifts, so it was a productive morning.

Kathi and Mark were out running errands, so we finally connected and I could return the scooter.  Been trying for several months, but did not want to just leave it outside their door.  It was a tremendous help for those many months that I couldn't walk, but I am not sorry to see it go.

This afternoon's reward was my massage with Julie.  She found lots of knots to work on, and I sure felt a lot better walking out.  Had to laugh at the geese wandering around the parking lot when I was leaving.

Look what was delivered today, from Rita and Pauly: chocolate covered fruit!



Marilyn's x-rays showed nothing broken, and I hope that whatever the actual injury is heals quickly... though apparently she has bone spurs so she "can now be president."

Tired - hope to sleep a bit later tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment