Thursday, November 4, 2021

Stitching on the sleeve took longer than expected <g> at Busy Bees yesterday morning, although chatting with the ladies made that task (which had been long put off...) more enjoyable.  Still, I ran out of time before I finished, so never did get around to tearing off the papers from the book quilt.  However I did actually finish the sleeve last evening in front of the TV, so the quilt is ready to be hung.


Jan followed me home for some Wandering Jew cuttings that I'd promised.  Since Tom was mowing out front (way overdue for that) we popped out back to visit Pokey until he finished up out there.  Jan was impressed with Pokey's size; she's grown considerably since Jan's last visit.  


I took advantage of the glorious weather to putter outside in the afternoon, sweeping up after Tom weed ate (the front looks so nice out there now after that finishing touch), filling the pool, watering plants, doing poop patrol, pulling more weeds, etc.  


I also gave Brownie another bath yesterday (before the cleaners come tomorrow) so he looks spiffy and (of course) smells better.  He's still not thrilled about it, but seems to be tolerating it better.



These 4:00 mornings are definitely getting old... 



As soon as it gets light I'll go for a soak before getting started on my day.  There's PT this morning, the chiropractor this afternoon (bathing Brownie does not make my back happy, so it's good timing) plus I do need to take care of a bunch of things before I head to Havasu tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment