Tuesday, November 9, 2021

 Yesterday, before PT, I went out to the garage to load something into the car.  As always Brownie followed me, but then would not come back in the house, instead camping out by the door. Obviously he was not wanting to be left behind again.



Mary came over yesterday afternoon and 'supervised' <g> while I unpacked the quilting basket of all its goodies.  There were lots of fun things in there, though of course all Christmas themed.  Afterward we scrolled through the photos I took at the show on Saturday, so it was almost like being there.   (She is going to join me this Saturday for another show, this one in Payson.)  We topped off her visit by taking  Brownie for a short walk.


Tom did some yardwork Sunday, and woke Monday morning with his back out again.  He hoped it would be better today - but it's not.  (I can certainly relate to that stabbing pain from certain movements.)  Now he's waiting to hear about an appointment for a pain shot.


Before my workout at the gym this morning I did cardio on the elliptical, faithfully adding another minute.  The great news is that the 8 minutes went well, passing fairly quickly and without any problems; I didn't get nearly as tired as I did the first couple of times.


Quick trip home to clean up and change clothes before heading to lunch with some of the VOS ladies, because 'Pirate' (Shelley) is in town from California.  Hope she likes the cute pirate book I found that I've been saving for her since my last retreat, almost 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment