Friday, November 26, 2021

 We enjoyed a wonderful feast yesterday.

And here was the test bite.  Tom was a little disappointed that the white meat was a tad dried out, but it was still delicious. 

Alex and Tom did the final prep:



I filled my plate on first trip to the 'buffet', so I got full and couldn't go back for seconds.  BUT "somehow" <g> I managed to find room for the yummy brownie dessert, courtesy of Greta! 


After that chocolate it was no surprise I was still wide awake at 10:30, well past my usual bedtime these days. Took something, which did the trick - and then another one when I woke at 4:00 am... which did not.


Jim texted this morning to see if I could do my gym session half an hour early, which I could.  

I even got there early enough to get in my ten minutes of cardio beforehand.


In addition to the disposal being on the blink, as of yesterday the sink on that side is not draining - which I discovered when I was cleaning up after we ate.  Happily it wasn't this bad...


But unfortunately none of the (many) plumbers Tom tried this morning are working today.

No comments:

Post a Comment