Friday, November 5, 2021

 Another way-too-early morning - even though I do think I dozed some between 3 and 4.  

At least I got a lot accomplished this morning; it did help that Tom woke early (for him) so I didn't have to worry too much about noise.

But just so I don't fade this afternoon on my drive

I should probably have a second cup of coffee at lunch time.



It was another good workout at the gym, with yet more upped weights.  Even stopping beforehand (for gas, and then at the bank for cash) I'd still arrived at the gym early enough to get in "my" required 7 minutes of cardio on the elliptical before it was time for my session with Jim.  


 Will be 'interesting' to see if/when I hit a wall, adding a minute each time.





I'm about to load up the car and head out. Brownie seems to know something is up...
 

and he is staying behind this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment