Monday, November 22, 2021

 At PT this morning I made appts through the end of December.  I'm really going to push hard to make as much progress as possible by then, because that should be the end of my "fun" there. I don't want to start up with my deductible after the first of the year, so starting in January it will be my responsibility to continue with the exercises at home.


This morning I wrapped the final two packages containing Chanukah gifts, and got those into the mail around noon before the afternoon pick up.  With a little luck they'll make it to their destinations on time.  FYI Sandy texted me that their package (that I just mailed on Friday) arrived in Maryland today!

Speaking of the post office, I got this text from Marilyn today: I've hit a snag. Was going to PO today, but Stubby crashed into my good leg on walk this AM.  I am laid up.  So much to do and so much ugh!

  She's hoping it's "just" a bad sprain.  Me, too!


Alex & Greta got back this afternoon, and he brought over his finds, including an arrowhead (mostly whole) and a quite large crystal.  Plus he "fixed" Pokey's light fixture (Tom thought it was broken) though I will still need to get a new heat lamp for it.


Amy contacted me last evening to see if I could drive her to a doc appt today because her car was in the shop.  Unfortunately I couldn't commit because I wasn't sure I'd make it out of PT in time.  But this afternoon, when she needed a ride to go pick up her car, I was able to do that for her.


The blue fabric I ordered (so I can put the final borders onto my book quilt) arrived today - but first I need to finish sewing some Christmas gifts.  No real rush on the borders anyway, since Monica probably won't be able to quilt it until January.

No comments:

Post a Comment