Tuesday, June 11, 2013

This morning's mammogram went well - no sign of anything that shouldn't be there!  However, they did recommend doing an ultrasound again (other one was done in December of 2011, pre-surgery) in order to have a baseline post-op one.  They contacted the doctor while I was there and got the okay from her, so I also took care of that this morning. Same boring results...  :-)

It seems that Tom and I are apparently on a roll.  
Saturday during the watermelon festival we stopped in at a shoppe bordering Murphy Park, where I convinced Tom to guess the number of watermelon seeds in the jar - and entered his guess. And this was waiting in my mailbox when I got home: 

Tom,

You are the winner of Saturday's 
"guess the seeds in the jar" contest. 
 The actual amount was 1935. 
 You were only 11 off with 1924. 
 We are open from 11-5. 
 You are welcome to pick up your crate full of Oaties. 
 Congratulations!

I just spoke with them to let them know it'll be a while before we come in and pick up our prize, since Tom left this morning on his rock collecting trip - and if I go get them now, there are not likely to be any left when he returns.

I'm thinking maybe we should be buying lottery tickets?

Chicken Update (in case anyone is interested): 
It would appear that she is eating/drinking since 'all systems are go'. 
I just cleaned out her crate before she really made a mess.

1 comment: