Sunday, June 23, 2013

Don't you just love productive mornings?  
I've been to the grocery store (mainly for melons and other fruit - too hot to eat much else) and then to Target.  Now I have a bike pump and will be able to use the riding mower.  So as soon as I finish updating here, it's out into the heat to get that done.
 

Also picked up some pool toys as I was cruising around Target; don't know what happened to our rings, the diving sticks can be used in all sorts of  games, and the mini torpedoes should be easier for little hands to use (although will absolutely have to make all torpedoes are accounted for before Creepy sucks one up!)

While at Target I l checked out their workout clothes, and ended up buying a couple of outfits.  Now maybe I won't look like quite such a newbie?  At least I'm off the couch, so I'm ahead of where I have been!

Jim wants me to take a daily women's multi-vitamin to help my body with all the new demands I'll be putting on it, but when I checked the ingredients on the packages there was a 'contains soy' warning at the bottom.  Since I am not allowed any soy (sure do miss edamame) I need to check with the oncologist before I buy the vitamins. 

Off to mow, and then relax until Mimi and Jeremy come over to swim later.

No comments:

Post a Comment