Tuesday, June 18, 2013

<Your morning smile>

Don't have a cat or dog or toddler who already does this?  Maybe you can duplicate this invention (probably not available in stores yet...)

Yesterday did not go the way I expected.

Alex checked with me around 10:00 to see if I was still planning our 11:00 'date' to head over  PVCC to check up on things.  I was, and left here around 10:45.  Hadn't gotten very far when I got a call from him; he'd had a better offer for his day off (friends going to the river), and wanted to know if we could switch to Wednesday; done.  

I was right near Fry's, so I stopped in to pick up some ribeyes (they were on sale) and salmon and a few other things, and headed home.  But around noon I was overwhelmingly tired, and realized it was going to be another Afternoon Nap Day.  Slept for a few hours, with only one solicitor phone call to disturb me.  Obviously I did not make it to the gym.
 (But I did have a delicious ribeye steak for dinner.)

Today I get to stay home all day and wait for my airlifted meds from Florida.  Summer will be over this afternoon with her four little ones to swim.  I had expected Willie, and maybe Ben will bring him; Estera is at the hospital with Julianna.  It sounds like J's come down with some sort of respiratory thing and is on oxygen again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment