Friday, June 14, 2013

I medicated the chicken (she continues to do well) and changed the cloth in her crate; Lisa brought me three cloths, and I've got a rotation going: one in use, one rinsed out and drying in the sun (that doesn't take long!) and one 'clean' one ready to go.  As soon as that was done I headed outside to continue working on the hedge, which just keeps looking better and better.  At 6:30 it was already in the 90s (not too hard when the 'low' for the night is 85) but not yet too bad.  When I got burnt out on that, I came in and showered.  As soon as I got out of the shower, I realized Ms. Chicken needed another towel change.  

I just love doing that right after I've showered.

I've got to unwrap the glass cases that arrived for Tom, and then rewrap one and get it into the mail.  Also have to look for the warranty info on the carpet cleaner.

But it's only 8:00, so if I get right on the other 'must do' stuff, there would still be time before I head off this afternoon with Patti and Mary to see The Great Gatsby.

Guess that means I'm off the computer for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment