Friday, June 21, 2013

I couldn't mow the Back 40 during HalfTime as planned last night, because when I went to pump up the (always) flat front tire (we replaced the tire, but it didn't seem to last very long), the bike pump was MIA.  Maybe Tom took it with him in case the quad gets a flat?  

Our area along 37th Ave. also needs mowing, although that is not irrigation-dependent and can be done any time.  I did rake up all the stuff out there in the 'cool' of the morning today.  Some jerk obviously dumped a bag of trash where we leave our neatly piled vegetation after trimming, and a dog or coyote thoughtfully distributed it all along our property.  

At least that's now all raked up and in the trash can. 


Just got a notification from the library that an e-book I had on hold is in - and I'm very pleased to announce that I was able to download it onto my iPad bookshelf with a minimum of stress.  (Marilyn should be very proud... could not have done it without her!)  

I'll be sure to let everyone know if it turns out to be as good as expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment