Wednesday, June 5, 2013

At 8:00, when Target opened, I did my monthly shop for the usual 'exciting' stuff, although I did pick up a new DVD player since it would be nice to have sound when I watch a Netflix...  
The store was nice and empty at that hour, which of course that meant only one check-out line was open.  The woman in front of me had her grandchildren with her, and when her stuff was all bagged up she wanted Bradly (10?) to grab his bag.  She called his name at least half a dozen times, but he seemed to have her tuned out.  I called his name once, and he turned right around.  Grandma said thanks - and then guessed that I was a teacher. <g>

Next stop was PetSmart to pick up crickets, and then home to unload everything.  Back out again (in the opposite direction) to the grocery store to get stuff (chicken, corn-on-the-cob, etc.) for a BBQ tonight.  Lisa will be here later, and possibly Chas and Amanda again, so I thought it would be nice (for Tom) to whip up a batch on the grill.

Now it's 9:30, and I may be done for the day.  But I did get a lot accomplished.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment