Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's an avian thing... the chicken is in cahoots with the birds!

Yesterday I washed the rug from the laundry room, and this morning laid it out to dry in the sun.  Then I came back in and cleaned out Ms. Chicken's crate; off course I needed to rinse off the dishtowel that sits on top of her newspaper.  And by the time I took that over to the diving board to dry in the sun just a minute or two later, a bird (on the fly?) had pooped on the nice, clean rug.  

Or maybe the sky is falling, like Chicken Little prophesied?  At least I don't have to deal with Chicken Big!

For those of you who seem to think I lead an exciting life (that would be Betty, and Butch), I can tell you it's not all that 'exciting' to deal with bird shit! LOL  

Ms. Chicken's 'parents' should be arriving home soon (possibly today) which means I could be off of chicken duty as early as tomorrow.

Just in time for Flood Irritation!

And now out to mow the crunchy grass (it's an Aridzona thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment