Thursday, June 27, 2013

I learned a LOT at class today; not only how to use the embroidery functions, but also some great things my new machine will do with 'regular' sewing.  Although it was a lot of information to take in all at once, I did take copious notes.

Plus all of the information is in the instruction manual.

   Luckily there are also lots of Busy Bees and Foothills ladies with their own embroidery machines who can help me if when I get stuck!

I didn't get home from class until about 4:30 (yes, I did a little fabric shopping afterward) and after a brief rest I'm now off to the gym to workout on the treadmill.  After missing Tuesday AND Wednesday (and probably tomorrow) I feel like I really should go; I certainly don't want to lose the progress I've made!  Alex said it's a lot busier this time of day than I'm used to, but there are still machines available upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment