Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I slept in until 6:00 this morning; the other folks on our corner were already 'up and at 'em' getting ready for irrigation Friday.  

Joy was mowing their front yard, Ben was putting the finishing touches on his 'new and improved' berm (the one that breached last cycle, when I was irrigation-sitting), and no doubt Hoogie was also hard at it somewhere in his yard.  The other day he was working hard at something (I had gone outside to see where all the banging was coming from, and was just relieved that it wasn't one of our A/C units that had rattled loose and was about to fall off of the roof!)

My upper body is a little sore today, but NOTHING compared to my upper legs, which are still making it difficult to get up and/or sit down.  Wonder how long this is going to last?  Would you be surprised to hear that I am NOT looking forward to my next legs workout?  No wonder Alex says the same thing about his!  But it will get easier, right?  RIGHT?  RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment