Friday, September 17, 2021

 Today was leg day at the gym.  Usually I'm "paying" for that by the evening, and of course I really need to be able to walk tonight.   While Jim offered to switch to upper body, I still wanted to do legs, but suggested we do lighter weights on actual foot exercises.  However since I arrived late (and once I'd realized that was more than likely, I texted Jim before my appointment) by 10 minutes for my half-hour session, it worked out just to skip up those pesky feet exercises.   


Afterwards I popped over to Sprouts to pick up salmon and some veggies for tonight's dinner.  I had boiled up the farro this morning before I left, then this afternoon I chopped up the cilantro, cucumber, and celery to go into it.  Alex brought me over a lemon (and squeezed it so I wouldn't have to dirty up the electric juicer) and then helped with the seasonings.  He also admired my two "impulse" purchases from Sprouts, a basil plant and namaste air plant.


Now enjoying an afternoon cup of coffee, a rarity for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment