Tuesday, September 21, 2021

It's been "cool" first thing in the mornings (that's a relative term, even though it's officially Fall now) so I've been taking advantage of that to do yardwork.  Yesterday I hand trimmed more, and also made another pool rescue.  At first glance I thought it was a hummingbird struggling in the water, but it turned out to be a rather large moth.  


Irrigation is this afternoon, 

so naturally I see a lot of weeding over the next several days.


At PT yesterday we added BFR to more of my exercises.  While it does make them more difficult to do, both Lori and I are hoping it will help nudge me over my current plateau.  


Afterward I rewarded myself with a wrap from Panini.  While mucking the other day I'd found my gift card from Alex, which turned out to have enough left on it to pay for yesterday's lunch and still leave some on the card for next time.


Around 1:00 I headed over to Carol's for more organizing/packing.  While her sewing room looks emptier than it did when I was helping out on Wednesday, there's still quite a lot of stuff in there.  Not sure how she's going to fit it all into the new place!  


I brought over another charity that top I whipped up from some of the goodies I acquired on Wednesday, and she heartily approved.  It still needs a border, and the fabric I'm auditioning also came from her.


 

Yesterday I snagged a little more fabric for myself, but most of what ended up in my car yesterday is slated for the sale table at Busy Bees, with any leftovers trying their luck at Foothills.  But I did become the grateful recipient of a large bag of pretty tissue paper, so that tub in the garage (which 'somehow' had become totally empty) is now full again just in time for the gift giving season that's approaching.


My miscellaneous organizing and mucking has continued in dribs and drabs, and also yesterday I crossed off another "to do" chore when I arranged for a plumber (he'll be coming early Thursday) to address the various issues that have accumulated in the bathrooms and laundry room.  Of course it'll be pricey (what isn't these days?) but at least there will only be one service call charge!



Now I'm off to the gym, and think I'll go get my flu shot afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment