Friday, September 24, 2021

 I'm extremely happy to report that my foot, which was really hurting last evening while simply sitting on the couch watching TV, was feeling a whole lot better this morning.  That meant I was able to take care of my pre-cleaning chores (sweeping all three porches coming into the house, washing all the floor mats inside the doors, etc.) with minimal difficulty.  

Yesterday was the worst (of the three so far) post-BFR experiences, likely because each time we've added an additional exercise to the BFR regimen.  If the pain only lasts 12 hours I can deal with it - though don't expect me to grin!


So while I did legs at the gym today as scheduled, we skipped a couple of the exercises that could aggravate my foot.


On the way home I swung by the library (to drop off and pick up) and then got my flu shot at Walgreen's.  While waiting my turn I got to play with 11 1/2 month old Miles, who was all smiles.  


They said I don't need to wait to get my Pfizer covid booster - but even though I had no side-effects from my second dose (like some folks did) I'm going to wait for a week (or two) anyway.



It was overcast all morning, so Tom took advantage of the cool weather to do some mowing.  There had been a chance of rain, but that never happened (even though Mary washed her car.)  She and I had a nice visit this afternoon, and she gave my latest quilt tops her approval.




The house was nice and clean again today, thanks to the cleaners, for a few minutes at least; Brownie tracked in a bunch of mud shortly after they left.  Against his wishes I dipped his feet in the pool and washed him off - and 'guess' <sigh> what he did not long after.

No comments:

Post a Comment