Wednesday, September 15, 2021

 Mary made it to Busy Bees after all, and since she still didn't have "ears" (though did have an appt afterward to pick up new hearing aids) I jotted down notes during the meeting so she'd know what was going on.  


I certainly enjoyed having so many things for Show & Tell!  Today's "program" was on scrap quilts, and while I did take photos I haven't yet loaded them from the camera.

Louise is still having trouble finding people willing to serve on the board, so most of ladies will continue in their position for another year.  


I have agreed to serve as Reporter, writing the blurbs to send in to the AQG Chatter.   I did that for quite a number of years in the past, until I felt like I was running out of things to write.


Picked up "my usual" wrap at Panini's on the way home, and with Tom gone (he was having lunch with some new rockhound people) I ate it all!


Then popped over to Walmart to collect my refund from yesterday's snafu. 


The end of this month Carol is moving from her house into limited quarters in her son & DIL's house, and thus obviously needs to seriously downsize.  So I went over this afternoon to help her organize some of her sewing stuff and pack boxes.  She simply won't be able to keep all of it, so lucky me got to come home with some fabric! 

  

Yom Kippur started a sundown tonight.


Alex put together a yummy chicken chipotle bowl for my pre-fast dinner.  



I was just going to grab some salad and roast leftovers, because Tom was napping and missed doing dinner duty. (I was definitely surprised that he was already up reading in his chair when I got up at 5:30 this morning - turns out he had been up since 3:30.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment