Sunday, September 19, 2021

 I had a bit of difficulty 'sparking' before coffee this morning.  


Maybe because I was "busy" during the night, 
tutoring a random kid in algebra?



Sometimes I wonder if anyone has told Brownie he's a dog... 


During dinner last night (when he was sitting by Tom's chair) I dropped a piece of salmon on the floor - and then had to call Brownie over and point it out to him.  


FYI he does like salmon (and asparagus!)



Then, on the way to bed last night, I also had to point out a piece of popcorn Tom had dropped on the floor in the kitchen.  AND this morning there's still a piece on the floor by the couch (where Tom was munching on popcorn during the movie last evening) that Brownie hasn't yet discovered, 



Obviously Brownie would not make a good Search & Rescue dog!



I've done a little sewing already this morning, and there 'may' be more on today's agenda.  It's much nicer now that I've completed a bunch of mucking!

No comments:

Post a Comment