Friday, September 17, 2021

 It was an easy fast yesterday (unlike this guy's) 


though I did miss my morning coffee.  



Alex and Paulie are replacing the light fixture outside the back door, which went out the day Tom left for Oregon early LAST September.  (That's the entry into the house from the garage, and light out there does come in handy...)  But when the guys removed the the old one they discovered that a wire had come undone, which "probably" <g> explains why simply replacing the bulb had not done any good.  


So maybe we don't actually need to install the new fixture Alex bought.  However Tom was cooking dinner then so it was not a good time to turn off the electricity to that part of the house and work on it.


Tonight is the Jackson Browne concert!  


I was really tired yesterday evening, and so crashed early last night.  No surprise I decided to take  something when I made my middle-of-the-night bathroom run at 2-ish - but it was a great surprise that I then slept in until an unheard of  8:00!  

And while I do plan to drink another cup of coffee this afternoon, I would seem to be in great shape to thoroughly enjoy this evening!  



Off to the gym now.

No comments:

Post a Comment