Thursday, September 23, 2021

 My back felt reasonably okay today, so it would seem that being proactive with the heating pad after weeding yesterday did the trick.


While I waited for the plumber this morning (he was right on time, at 8:00) I took care of some miscellaneous things around the house.  I'm definitely getting caught up on things, which feels good, though paying the house taxes hurt!


After hearing the cost to repair/replace the tank-works in the toilets, Tom has decided he will do that.  (I did ask for a time frame on that....)  At least the tub/shower is draining a whole lot better now, and assume Alex's sink is also.


At PT I continue to do many of the exercises using BFR, and that remains difficult.  After this morning's workout my foot is complaining this afternoon, but hopefully (!) it will be happier tomorrow.  


I was back at Carol's this afternoon, helping her get more boxes packed.  And I came home with a few more goodies, including a brownie pan that makes all edge pieces.  (Who knew that was a thing?)  


I like all brownies, from anywhere in the pan <g> but Tom got excited when he saw it.  Too bad I don't have any brownie mix on hand - and he just went to the store while I was gone.


On the way home from Carol's I swung by Target and tried to make flu shot appts; usually get mine at their pharmacy because the 'prize' for doing it there is a $5 gift card.  Unfortunately appointments must be made on line, and since I didn't have luck when I tried to do that the other day I may just end up going somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment