Saturday, September 18, 2021

 Another mystery solved!

The lock that lived in my car, and which I had used at the gym for years until it went missing a couple of months ago, turned up.  When I pulled out the last kleenex from the box that lives in my console there it was, sitting at the bottom, just waiting to be found. 

I'm still hoping that Mom's embroidered face mask will turn up one of these days.


Dinner turned out delicious (plus I even have leftover salmon) and the JACKSON BROWNE CONCERT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!  Perri and I had an absolutely fantastic evening.


As we predicted, 99.9% of the audience was 'of a certain age' -



so even though we arrived early all the handicapped spaces 
(and there were a lot of them) were already taken.



Leslie Mendelson opened, and we both enjoyed her set.  
Will definitely look for more of her music.


And the two women back-up singers for Jackson Browne have incredible voices!  But so far I can't find any information on them. 



Between the coffee this afternoon and being high off of the concert, I'm still wide awake even though it's after midnight.  


So I think I'll just listen to some Jackson Browne songs for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment