Sunday, September 12, 2021

 Up a little before 4:00 this morning <sigh> and once it got light out I started in on the yardwork.  Have already completed two "shifts" (came inside between them to cool off, rest, and work the Sunday crossword puzzle) but hope to get a lot more accomplished throughout the morning.  



I also "plan" to do at least some mucking of my sewing table... 


This afternoon, though, is "likely" to turn into veg (and nap?) time.



Alex returned from California Friday, and apparently brought back half a dozen boxes of work stuff that he'll need in a month or so for work at Country Thunder.  Yesterday he asked if he could store them "temporarily" in my garage. As soon as he started talking I saw where he was going, and my face obviously registered a "look" (because he stopped talking momentarily...) - but I did give him permission.  




Two winters ago I had started making good headway mucking out the garage (it was desperately in need of that) but of course this past winter I was down for the count and couldn't get back to it.  I'm PLANNING to start again once it cools off - so I do have several months in case "temporarily" lasts longer than planned.



So for a while it could be a tighter squeeze getting my car into the garage.  I haven't yet gone out to check, but since it was already pretty full on one side (still waiting for him to do something with those large margarita machines) I assume it pretty much resembles this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment