Saturday, September 18, 2021

 After my uncharacteristically late night last night I was VERY slow getting started this morning (even after a reasonably late start) but I have been making visible progress.   When I took a break around 11 for brunch, I thoroughly enjoyed a rerun of last night's dinner: a nice chunk of grilled salmon, and a healthy helping of farro salad.  During a later break I dived into the leftover honeydew for 'dessert'.  


After I set the gates out back for Tuesday's irrigation I attacked a wide assortment of household tasks, including mucking various areas (my desk is really looking good!) This afternoon, when I did some yardwork outside (including a major trim of the wandering Jew out front) it started trying to sprinkle. 

 My fabric, 42 10" squares (polka dots and stripes) arrived today.  

So I've slipped even farther behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment