Tuesday, January 19, 2021

 Alex ran me up to the library yesterday (it was somewhat of an ordeal, getting into and out of his tall truck) so I could drop off 3 books and pick up a new one.  It wasn't until we turned into the empty parking lot, signaling a closed venue, that we 'remembered' it was MLK Day...which of course we had known.   At least he wasn't bummed, commenting that it's just a short drive -


and he did say that he'd drive me back again today.  

I'm pretty sure <g> that I can fit that into today's "schedule"...


Enjoyed a shower yesterday and then clean sheets on the bed.  


Ah, the simple joys in life!



I was getting my coffee this morning when it started to rain.  While the cloudburst didn't last terribly long, the rain obviously did come down long enough to soak the quilt and pillow I'd left out on the lounge.  Because I thought I had a day or so before any weather arrived I had planned to bring them in today...




 I'm REALLY looking forward to tomorrow's inauguration -



of course HOPING that the country manages to survive the next 24 hours 
without too many additional nightmares!

No comments:

Post a Comment