Friday, January 8, 2021

I've already taken care of a bunch of paperwork this morning - and eventually it won't be "too early" to run the shower in the kids' bathroom (right against the bedroom wall) before Alex arrives to chauffeur me to the chiropractor this morning. 

The good news is that I'm not as much out of whack as I could be considering I've been at weird angles since I usually need to twist to reach for things while on the scooter.



On the way home it would be nice to swing by the library to pick up the 3 (!) books that have come in for me, though don't think we'll make it by noon, when they close.  I'm pretty much finished with Novel Advice: Practical Wisdom for Your Favorite Literary Characters (it went quickly since I only read the entries that pertained to novels I'd read) which was quite entertaining, and am 2/3 of the way through Talking to Strangers, which has been quite an eye-opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment